1. Dance barefoot in the arctic circle.
Forged a knife.
3. Sleep a couple weeks in a shed in which machine guns were kept, so that my vision tuned in each morning to their silhouettes. Still took me days to realize what I was looking at.
3.5 Been "covered" by six men in black body armor and machine guns.
Spend a night sleeping under a bridge in Seattle and a night sleeping on a sidewalk in Berlin.
5. Go three weeks without food.
6. Help build a school in Nicaragua.
7. Speak to Desmond Tutu. Thrice, over about ten years. (He had a secretary the first time, who had a yellow legal pad. The secretary filled up each page all the way, two lines of writing per ruled line, then turned it ninety degrees, and wrote over all the page a second time at a right angle. Then turned the page over and wrote over the back twice too. I found this incredibly fascinating, and for months afterwards, was aware and ashamed of how large and wasteful my handwriting was. Was paper so rare? Did we rich Americans offer him some and he refused it? Later occaisions did not involve any secretaries.)
8. Set a priest in his robes on fire!
9. Accidently walk into a classroom with a live crow sitting on my shoulder. He spent the rest of the exam period atop the blackboard making a lot of noise, before following me and the other students out when we left.
10. Help a horse give birth.
And as antidote, ten things I haven't done you might have. I like this one, too - it's less 'why I'm cooler than you' and more 'why you're cooler than me'. Plus, it's a lot harder. I expect I'll have to replace some of these as people comment and say, "I've never done that either!"
1. Eat sushi I did not make myself.
Use a microwave without help?
Been told I look like any other member of my family?
4. Pass a geometry class or geometry unit in school.
5. See The Sound of Music or Wayne's World.
Learn to tell left from right?
Eaten an omelette?
Needed eyeglasses for anything?
Owned a TV, nor lived with my biological family when they owned a TV? (They do have one now, though.)
Worn gold jewelry for more than an hour straight?